Τα χαρακτηριστικά του One UI 5.1 της Samsung διέρρευσαν πριν από την κυκλοφορία του Galaxy S23. Σύμφωνα με το WinFuture, είναι μια μικρή ενημέρωση με χρήσιμες αλλαγές. Λίγες ημέρες πριν από την επίσημη ανακοίνωση του Galaxy S23, μας δείχνει τι θα προσφέρει η νέα έκδοση One UI.
Τα παρακάτω είναι το αρχείο καταγραφής αλλαγών του One UI 5.1 που διέρρευσε:
- Changing the hue for a selfie just got easier: Easily change the hue of your selfies using the “Effects” button on the side of the screen.
- Quick access to Expert RAW: Expert RAW app allows you to capture high-quality images without processing or compression, perfect for those who want to edit their photos later. Accessing Expert RAW is now easier from the Advanced menu.
- Shared Family Album: With Shared Family Album, sharing photos with your family is easier than ever. Gallery recommends photos that you can add to your shared family album by recognizing the faces of your family members. Plus, you get 5GB of storage per family member (up to 6 people).
- Improved handling: Processing automatically removes shadows and reflections to make your photos look great. You can also recreate GIFs for better resolution and clarity.
- Convenient display of information: When you swipe up when viewing an image or video in your gallery, you can see at a glance when and where the image was taken, on which device, where it’s stored, and more.
- Search has become more powerful: You can now search for more than one person or item at a time. You can even search for people without tagging their names by simply clicking on their faces.
- Choose a location to save screenshots: Now you can save screenshots and screen captures to a folder of your choice by setting it up in the advanced features.
AR Zone and AR Emoji
- Use 3 emojis in AR emoji camera: Take funny photos and videos with friends (up to 3 people) in mask mode. You can replace your friends’ faces with other characters by clicking on the emoji.
- Layout and editing improvements in AR Doodles: The brushes are now available on AR Doodle’s main screen for faster access. You can also resize and move drawings after they are created, and the new Eraser tool lets you delete only a portion of your drawings without deleting them completely.
- New battery widget: The new battery widget allows you to check the battery level of your Galaxy devices. Right from the home screen, you can see how much battery your smartphone, Galaxy Buds, Galaxy Watch and other supported devices have left.
- Intuitive weather widget: The new illustration style and a summary of current weather conditions make it easy to know the weather information, whether it’s sunny, cloudy, raining or snowing.
Modes and scenarios
- Different wallpapers depending on the mode: Set different wallpapers on the lock screen and home screen depending on your current activity. Choose a background for work, one for sports, and more when setting different modes.
- Additional conditions and actions for scenarios: Run scripts automatically when you turn on airplane mode or mobile hotspot. Scripts can now open some apps, adjust left/right audio balance, and more. With new actions, you can now control Quick Share and touch sensitivity, as well as change the ringtone and font style.
- Collaborate in Samsung Notes: Create a shared note that multiple people can edit at once. Write a report with colleagues, take notes for a study group, or draw a picture with a friend. The possibilities are endless.
- Inviting to shared apps made easy: Now you can easily invite people to shared albums, notes, and calendars using a link that can be shared through apps like messenger, email, and social networks.
- Advanced multiple control between Galaxy Book and smartphone: Now you can use your Galaxy Book’s mouse, keyboard, or trackpad not only with your Galaxy tablet, but also with your Galaxy smartphone. You can easily copy and paste text and drag and drop images from one device to another as if they were the same device.
- Media output for Wi-Fi speakers: If you still want to listen to music on Wi-Fi speakers via Spotify Connect and Chromecast built-in, just open Media Output from the Quick Access Toolbar, not the Music apps.
- Continue browsing on your PC: If you browse the web with Samsung Internet on your smartphone and then continue browsing on your PC, you can find the websites you have opened on your smartphone and continue browsing them using the PC browser.
- Improved multitasking in DeX: In split screen mode, you can now drag the splitter in the center of the screen to resize both windows. You can also align a window to one of the corners so that it occupies a quarter of the screen.
- Recruitment suggestions: Suggestions now appear at the top of the settings screen, letting you know about useful features to try or settings that need your attention so you can turn them on or try them right away.
- Improved search: You can now search for folder names in bookmarks or group names in tabs. Improved search logic allows you to find what you’re looking for, even if something is misspelled.
- Faster and easier initial setup of your new Galaxy: When you switch from a Galaxy or other Android device to a new Galaxy, just scan the QR code on your old device to automatically transfer your Wi-Fi networks, Samsung account, and Google account to the new device without typing anything.
- Detailed weather information at a glance: Useful weather information is now displayed on the main screen of the Weather app. You can check severe weather alerts, daily weather reports, hourly precipitation, and color temperature graphs.
Bixby text calls: Use Bixby text calls to automatically answer calls and find out the purpose of the call. You see what the caller is saying in a text chat, and you can tap or type replies that are read aloud to the caller. Bixby text calls are only available in English and Korean.
Το One UI 5.1 περιλαμβάνει χρήσιμες αλλαγές όπως ευκολότερη προσαρμογή χρωματικού τόνου κάμερας, πρόσβαση στην εφαρμογή Expert RAW, βελτιωμένη εφαρμογή Gallery με δυνατότητα αποθήκευσης στιγμιότυπων οθόνης στην επιθυμητή τοποθεσία, νέα γραφικά στοιχεία μπαταρίας και καιρού, ενημερωμένα AR Emoji, βελτιωμένα DeX και Samsung Notes, καλύτερη συνδεσιμότητα με υπολογιστές Windows και πολλά άλλα.
Επιπλέον, φέρνει το νέο media player του Android 13 που υποστηρίζει ηχεία Wi-Fi χρησιμοποιώντας Cast ή Spotify Connect. Η ενημέρωση θα φτάσει πρώτη στα Galaxy S23, S23+ και S23 Ultra από την 1η Φεβρουαρίου.
Ακολουθήστε το Gizchina Greece στο Google News για να μαθαίνετε πρώτοι και άμεσα, όλα τα τεχνολογικά νέα! Αν ψάχνετε HOT προσφορές, κάντε εγγραφή στο κανάλι μας στο Telegram!